Friday, August 6, 2010

:Buds:

On my front verandah is a little pot of Daphne. Of all the
very early spring flowers, I think it would have to be my
favourite. For its dreamy perfume......

So I have found myself having little moments of
anticipation, each time I pass it. As the buds get fatter,
wondering quite when it will flower. I even knelt down to
see if I could get a tiny whiff, before the buds had opened.
But no....I will just have to wait.

Its an interesting reflection of my life at the moment.
Where I am feeling so very full of anticipation for my
life to move on, for new things to manifest. And it reminds
me of a quote, I first heard years ago, that inspires me still.



Don't try to force anything, let life be a deep let go.
See God opening millions of flowers everyday
without forcing the buds.

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

No comments: