Sunday, October 3, 2010

:: Winter Goodbye ::

"Winter goodbye, winter goodbye,
You may no longer stay.....
Springtime is on it's way.
Winter goodbye, winter goodbye"




I know there are things about winter I will miss. Cozy
book-ish days, crisp frosts, darkness and cold.



But somehow I need to farewell this winter. To let go of the long
journey that it has been. One of spiraling into myself, of deep
thought and reflection~to the point where I ached for spring.

Now I need to open myself to a kind of blooming from within. A
chance to outwardly show the efforts of this long inward journey.
For new things to manifest and for my life to flow in fresh
directions.

"In every winter's heart lies a quivering spring,
and behind the veil of each night, waits a smiling dawn..."

Kahlil Gibran

No comments: