Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winter

Could it be that I am wallowing a little
in winter?? Kind of savouring the whole
inward focus that cold weather, fires and
long school holidays seem to bring about.
Pausing for breath, remembering what
it is to feel relaxed.
To toast by the fire, stay in bed until
the sun is shining (when it does!) and
generally hibernating a bit.




And finding that spark of
energy and inspiration to carry me
forward,towards Spring. I have moments
of longing for Spring. Longing for bare arms,
swishy skirts and that lovely feeling of
blooming again. But not just yet. When my
winter work of reflection and transformation
has been done.

Beautiful winter Solstice Maiden care of
Briali (Thank you!)
Home grown love heart crystal care of
my children. (A lovely winter science
experiment using borax crystals and pipe
cleaners.....lots of recipes online.)

No comments: